Sunday, January 24, 2010
Saturday, January 9, 2010
There were many pros and cons in our trip. Firstly the cons. I was quite shocked that there was a lot of mud but that is only a minor point. I was quite disappointed by the fact that the water was cut of after I put soap on while I was bathing. I had to use a hose which gave out very little water. Now for the pros. I liked the adventurous activities we had and how our teamwork improved along the way. I also enjoyed winning the rafting competition and getting second in the orientation camp. All in all this camp was a good one.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
- What do you understand about the school value "Expanding Our Learning Networks"?
- Why is this value important and how will it help you in your learning experience in SST?
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
- What do you understand about the school value "Forging Excellence"?
- What are the strengths that you think you possessed which can help you to achieve excellence?
- What other attributes and attitudes do you think you should cultivate to excel in the things you do?
- How can you contribute to help your class succeed?
Monday, January 4, 2010
- How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge building project?
- What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
- What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what would you have done differently in future group activities?
- Did you experience any fear(s), discomfort(s) and apprehension(s) working with this team? Why?
- How do you overcome them?