Monday, January 4, 2010

My reflections

  • How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge building project?
Since it was the first day of school, I think it is a good idea as we could get to know some of our classmates. :)
  • What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
We interacted well because we were polite to one another and we got along well as we had no disputes amongst ourselves. We also listened to one another.
  • What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what would you have done differently in future group activities?
I learnt that I can be a good leader as I could give directions to my teammates. For example, I directed Goh Jia Sheng to punch some holes into the ice cream sticks, so that my other teammates did not have to leave their job half way. I would not get irritated so easily when things start to go wrong. I apologise to my teammates.
  • Did you experience any fear(s), discomfort(s) and apprehension(s) working with this team? Why?
Actually no.
  • How do you overcome them?

No comments:

Post a Comment